Hello Cristina,

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005, at 15:17:23 [GMT +0000] (which was 15:17 where I
live) you wrote:

> After installing 3.0.9.5, I tried to run it, but an error message
> comes up saying "Can't parse UI interface. Check except.log for
> details."

I reinstalled it in a different folder and it works.

There's something I don't know: where does the programme keeps its
options. I ask this because this version, which is installed in a
different folder, immediately assumed the options of the other
version. I mean options like files location, which are not in the
default folder.

--
Cristina Ramos in Lisbon, Portugal
3.0.9.5 Return (pre-beta)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.5 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: