Hello tbbeta,

Getting better, but:

In Windows 98SE, still no visible words in Subject, From and To
columns.

Button for use with attachments still doesn't work in Win 98 or Win
2000.

Short cut editor doesn't work (or at least I can't find it)

Expand All threads does not work when set as Viewmode. Can someone
remind me of the shortcut to do this manually.

 Stuart                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.0.9.5 Return (pre-beta)
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195

 Current beta is 3.0.9.5 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: