Hi Henk de Bruijn,

Saturday, March 12, 2005
you let us know -at least in parts- :

>> Installed it in a temp directory and after doubleclicking it works!
>> Haven't had any errors till now.

> Wish I had not said that because I got now very regular AV's just
> while reading a message.

> Now I copied all the files to the main the bat! directory and the
> program now does not start (freezes).

Welcome to the club! :-(

AFAIK Ritlabs inserts 2 entries in the registry -correct me if I'm
wrong, I remember the versions 2 to do so. Now I found that every
installation done by the new msi-installer left its trace: 4 entries,
two of them named "publisher" Because they had identic values I deleted
the 2 "publisher" ones and TB runs as usual.
How many entries do you have? Just to satisfy my curiosity.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

 Current beta is 3.0.9.5 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: