Hello all,

after having done some exhausting work on installing and uninstalling
different versions of TB, I came to the conclusion not to use any pre or
deep or return version.

It is impossible for me to trace the cause for the avalanches of AVs at
start. I had temporarily the illusion of a working 3.0.9.5 Return, but
without any visible cause TB brought some starts later the
"Return of the AVs".

All I found out was, that my mailbase itself was not the reason. I ran
TB 3.0.9.5 Return with my complete mailbase for about twenty minutes,
could send and receive. For no reason it crashed later, no setting was
altered.

I did this procedure several times, sometimes I had two address books
(one was the regular, complete one and the other containing the official
Rit-contat and one more private contact, as far as I remember it was the
last one I recently added some days ago) and sometimes I spared the
attachments from being restored -it didn't change a thing. AVs were my
constant companion

I have no more ideas to trace the fault, the only thing that is
consistent is the inconsistence of the pre-betas.

Thanks again to MAU for his help and the echo my postings had in the
list today.

Hope the next version will be usable for me.

--
good night, wherever you are
Charlene Ferrara

Running TB 3.0.2.10 under
Windows XP 5 Service Pack 2
Forever??

 Current beta is 3.0.9.5 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: