Hello MAU,

>> If I understand it correctly, it's not true for me - filter statistics
>> are saved after a reboot of TheBat! Confirmations?

M> It looks like you are right. 9Val?

Like  I said before, to save filter all times statistic changes is too
expensive,  so  it  doesn't. But if you've changed filter all changes,
including   statistics  are  saved.  In  most  cases  my  filters  are
once-composed longtime-used and therefore contain only session
information. Do you like statistics to be just for an session?

--

                                            9Val

 Current beta is 3.0.9.5 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: