Hello Kian,

Monday, March 14, 2005, 11:20:33 AM, you wrote:
K> I have tried reentering the data 3-4 times and nothing any ideas?
K> Do I need to use IE or doesn't that matter?

Sorry Kian... My fault. I had a variable name wrong (which I did a few
weeks ago when I was putting in the Lat/Long stuff).

Try it again. It should work. If not please let me know.

I've got to jump into the DB and fix some people's stuff who had the
same problem you did but didn't catch on that there was a problem.

You're gonna be my guinea pig.. <grin>

--
 __    ____  ____  ____   TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
(  )  ( ___)(_  _)( ___)  TBUDP Wiki Site: http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/tbudp

Tagline of the day:
Somehow I have to believe that I'm worth all the aggravation I cause myself.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.5 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: