Hallo 9Val,

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:02:20 +0200GMT (15-3-2005, 23:02 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

RO>> But how do you make a message the new root itself?
RO>> Can't manage that, I guess I might be clumsy...
9> Hmm,  do  you mean to extract it from thread?

Yep. There are two reasons to rethread, either somebody replies to a
thread with a non-threading client or somebody replies with a
threading client and thinks that altering the subject is sufficient
for starting a new thread.
Actually the latter bothers me more than the first, so that's what I
tried to fix.

9> You can create dummy message, attach to it and after that delete
9> dummy :)

Sure, I can also export it, get rid of the threading headers with
notepad  and import it back again.

9> Hmm,  good  question,  I  think  it will be possible in next
9> revision

Would be nice, but it would be better when the custom made shortcuts
would be back...

--
Groetjes, Roelof

I think therefore I am overqualified.

The Bat! 3.0.9.6 Return (pre-beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

 Current beta is 3.0.9.6 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: