Hello TBBETA,

I'm sending this to the BETA group though I'm using 3.0.2.8 for
reasons you'll probably see when you read this. The message I've
described below has me buffaloed.

My sister sent me a short e-mail today. It was correctly filtered to
her received e-mail folder in my "Personal" account. But when I opened
it I was surprised to see not only her message but an appended e-mail
(including headers) from a TBBETA user to other TBBETA users! There's
more: TBBETA is located in another account, *not* the Personal
account. When I checked the headers on her mail to me, everything
looked correct to me.

What might have happened here? I've got the headers in case they might
be useful. Any ideas?

 Quin  (Using TB! 3.0.2.8)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.6 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: