Hello TBBETA,

  I have a very annoying problem with this version. I have 5 different
  accounts. When I reply to a post on this account, my Bat account which is
  number one in the account list, and send it not only does TB send the
  reply it also checks for mail in the 3rd account in my list and the
  connection centre pops up.

  The transport settings are the same for each account but it's only that
  one that checks for mail every time I send a reply from a totally
  different account?

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.6 Return (pre-beta)

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.6 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: