At 10:25 [GMT+0100] on Wednesday March 16 (actual time - 5:25pm on Wednesday in
Perth, Western Australia), you wrote:

>> Since  VFs  haven't  changed  for a long time, I think, that
>> there  is problems with handlers bindings, anyway thanks for
>> report

> I /only/ use some 60 VFs. That may have something to do too.

I only have TWO VFs. How can I pretend to be a power-user with only two?
(They're really really really useful, but still, it's only TWO.)

--

cheers, mic

"The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up
there's no law against wacking them around a little."
Joe Martin, Porterfield

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: