How does TB! decide to display using my custom fixed with font - vt100 and
the horrible fixedsys font ? I have attached a small dump of 2 messages in
the same thread. They both say

In their headers. I can't see anything different between the source for
the 2 messages.

Can anyone tell me if this is a bug ? I would rather it always use my
choice of fixed width fonts - unless there is a compelling reason for it
to chose otherwise.

Also, a reply to both of these messages will choose fixedsys. Sometimes I
get my vt100 in a reply window, and sometimes fixedsys - again I can't
seem to finger what is going on.

cheers,
davidp.
--
David Pascoe, mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED], Western Australia

 Using The Bat! v3.0.9.7 Return (pre-beta)  on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: