I used to get just that message in a window on it's own. Can I get that
back ?

cheers,
davidp.
--
David Pascoe, mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED], Western Australia

"The sendmail configuration file is one of those files that looks like
 someone beat their head on the keyboard. After working with it... I
 can see why!"        -- Harry Skelton ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

 Using The Bat! v3.0.9.7 Return (pre-beta)  on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: