TBBETA:

I just found some time to try out v3.0.9.7 and overall
am very impressed.  I have three monitors, one of which
has negative X coords (where I keep The Bat! window),
and the column sizing bug is finally gone!

However, in only a few minutes of using it showed me
two/three things that are still not quite right:

* When TheBat! first starts, it always restores its
  window position on the PRIMARY monitor.  Unfortunately,
  that isn't where I run it, so it is a minor inconvenience
  for me.

* The drop-menu that shows favorites from my address book
  has two problems:

  1 - It appears on the primary monitor instead of attached
      to the drop-menu control as it once did.

  2 - It now shows all favorites in a single "mega-menu"
      instead of the much more useful hierarchical menu
      that all previous versions used.

FWIW, if they haven't found them, the developers might
want to review the Multiple Display Monitors Functions
in the Win32 API:  EnumDisplayMonitors, GetMonitorInfo,
MonitorEnumProc, MonitorFromPoint, MonitorFromRect, and
MonitorFromWindow.  They aren't available in 95 or NT,
but all other versions of Windows [are supposed to] have
them.

--
Steve Valliere            | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Electronic Visions, Inc.  | http://www.e-visions.com

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: