Hello Ethan,

> Question, is there a reason why we are still in the pre-beta testing
> stage?  Given the hard work on the code and desire for more people to
> do testing, is possible to simply call the next release Beta
> something.

Does it really make any difference the way they are called? They are all
buggy and need to be tested. As long as the dewey decimal numbers keep
increasing we can keep track of which is the latest, can't we?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: