Hi,

   1. The Bat! does not remember each modifications made and each time
we restart it we have to do them again : among them are :
1. window split mode choice,
2. message header selection,
                           3. global view mode selection etc...
In fact most of the selection made in the view menu are not retained.

And the more important bug I think is :
Each time we make a modification to the view mode currently used and
choose to save this modification, each time we exit and restart TB, we
have a dozen of access violation errors and have to delete the the bat!
key in the registry or restore a previous one to start again and
continue to work ...

--

Greetings,

 Claude Renaud

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: