Hi,

        The various sounds seem to work but I did not have a special
sound when I receive message(s) : is it because "play sound when new
mails arrive" is checked or is it anything else ? Is there a sound for
new mail ?
Note : even the sound selected for the "play sound when new mails
arive" (the notify.Wav) does not play any more ...

A little suggestion : rather than to have many sounds we dont want to
hear could it be possible to include all this sound events in the
registry so that we can manage them via the sound applet of the
control panel of windows ...

What do you think of this suggestion ...

--

Greetings,

 Claude Renaud

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: