Hello Peter,

>  I hate the fact that none of my keyboard shortcuts work: please fix
>  this one immediately.

Have you done any reading at all of what's been written and reported on
this list since this 3.0.9.x started? Maybe you should.

It is not a bug, this is due to the new UI which is still under
development. But who knows, maybe when Ritlabs finds out that _you_, Mr.
Peter Fjelsten need this immediately... :-)

>  The sorting on date is somehow reversed as compared to before.

yes, it is. And don't take my word for it but I think it will stay that
way.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: