Hello Tony,

Wednesday, March 23, 2005, 10:55:43 PM, among other things, you wrote:

TB>  I don't have to revert back to get pane view but I would like the button
TB>  to work, it's saves on real estate.

Agreed.   I  can  only  get the pane to work in the main message list;
will not work in the View folder.  Can you confirm this?

 Roger

Flying with The Bat!, version 3.0.9.9 Return (pre-beta), with antispam BayesIt!
0.8.0 Release,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.9 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: