Dear Martin,

@24-Mar-2005, 20:02 +0100 (24-Mar 19:02 UK time) Martin Schoch [MS] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Martin:

>> Hmm - I really thought if I should re-install an older version - not
>> done yet.

MS> Ok - tried with GnuPG 1.2.5 - same result. The signed message with
MS> Hash RIPEMD160 can't be checked - same error message.

MS> So - must be TheBat problem - in my opinion.

MS> I have no answer to my question how to see/log the command line
MS> which TheBat sends to gpg.exe...

This has to be entered into the BugTraq system as a general (not beta
specific) bug in TB. (I confirm it as a serious issue).

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.9.9 Return (pre-beta) on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.9 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: