Peter,

On 23-03-2005 21:57, you [PF] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
PF>  After having used this latest beta for a day or so, I have found
PF>  the following issues which I _think_ have not been reported before:

     (...)

PF>  Issues that I _think_ have been reported:

     If I select theme Office 2003, the menu bar (with Message,
     Specials, etc.) has the same colour the whole width of the window.
     If I restart TB!, the part of the menu that has text on it is
     decidedly lighter than the rest of the menu (to the right of the
     text). If I switch to another theme and back all is well again.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 3.0.9.9 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: