Hello Nick,
Sunday, March 27, 2005, 9:23:49 PM, you wrote:

NA> Whenever I try and add an icon to my Toolbar and assign a shortcut, the
NA> shortcut works, but depressing the icon itself has no effect. Is that the
NA> way this is intended to work, or is it still work under progress and some
NA> day hitting the icon itself will serve the same purpose as the shortcut
NA> presently does?

Yes,  WIP.  It seems that in some cases both work and in others one or
the  other works and in some neither works. The biggest problem at the
moment  is figuring out what all those choices in the list on the left
are.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 Current beta is 3.0.9.10 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: