Hello graham,

> Well I like threading by Subject AND reference, as I'm in a mainly
> Outlook environment which seems to ignore references altogether. This
> combined threading (on the whole) works just fine

Have you read my <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>? It is a
long one, but at the end I say:

,----- [  ]
| In summary. I am greatly disappointed with this new threading by
| Reference+Subject (but still called by Reference). I'm not asking to go
| back to _only_ by Reference like it was before. To make everybody happy
| and avoid discussions I think it should not be that difficult to have
| both options: by Reference _only_ and by Reference+Subject.
`-----

-- 
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.10 Return on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4





________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.0.9.10 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to