On Thursday, March 31, 2005 @ 12:04:06 PM [-0700], 9Val wrote:

> The Bat! 3.0.9.11 Return is now available from:
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

> Here is a short list of changes:
> [-] UI    : ViewFrame migration finished
> [-] Other : Un-delete
> [-] Other : Shift+Reply button works
> [-] Other : sometimes incorrect message follow
> [-] UI    : folder view has Next/Prev buttons
> [-] Other : AV if SmartPad is opened on program shutdown
> [-] Other : Tray icon problems
> [*] Other : QTemplates have editable shortcuts
> [-] Other : Sometimes AV on viewing messages with PNG
> [-] ABook : auto QSearch, minor fixes
> [*] Editor: New font/background color selection
> [-] Minor : AV in finder, 'Quote' and 'Quote With Prefix'
> [-] Minor : Overwrite/Insert is disabled in HTML editor, HTML
> specific actions added to Format menu

This may have been mentioned already but I cannot stand to look at
another email that has different colors, text sizes, shapes, etc.

Plain text view is NOT STICKING! I have to renable it every time I
change to a new message.

Back to .10.

--
Matt

 Current beta is 3.0.9.10 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: