Hi Stuart,

SH> GMail has increased the amount of storage each user has. The article
SH> (http://www.google.com/gmail/help/whatsnew.html) says 2Gb but my mail
SH> web page says it's currently 1302Mb

You  missed  reading  the important part. (Our *PLAN* is ... blah blah
more when we are able).. eg, coming soon :)

Storage  is  an  important part of email, but that
doesn't  mean  you  should  have  to  worry about it. To celebrate our
one-year  birthday,  we're  giving everyone one more gigabyte. But why
stop  the  party  there?  Our plan is to continue growing your storage
beyond  2GBs  by  giving  you  more space as we are able. We know that
email  will  only become more important in people's lives, and we want
Gmail  to  keep up with our users and their needs. From Gmail, you can
expect more.

 Liz (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Website: http://www.xcalibur.co.uk

 Current beta is 3.0.9.11 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: