Hello 9Val,

9Val wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

>> - <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>   Width of "name" in folder Tab "all" is always bigger than in other
>>   folder tabs.

> Don't think it is bug

Think it's a cosmetic issue. I don't see the sense, why the shouldn't
have the same width. If users want to use the full width of the
account-tree column but avoid the scroll bar on the button, they have a
problem, becaue it's impossible to realize this in all Tabs.

>> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>   Edit Message window using any message format:
>>   Format | Alignment and Utilities | Format block are multiple entries

> I don't think it is bad. 'Format' menu is common place in other
> editors there formatting commands stay. But remembering about
> compatibility Utilities/Format was left

Ok, that's an argument. But maybe one suggestion: Hide the "format" menu
in Windows and MircoEditor completely, only with one entry it doesn't
look that good.

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is 3.0.9.11 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: