On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:12:53 -0500GMT (1-4-2005, 0:12 +0100, where I
live), Ron Secord wrote:

RS> Boris Anders [BA] wrote,

>> I played around (to update the "BugList") and get often AVs. Can't
>> reproduce them yet, so just a not binding/general warning:

>> This version seems to be very instable!

RS> Confirmed on the many AV's. They are a show-stopper here and had to
RS> revert back to previous "beta".

Strange those AV's. I have had them in almost every pre beta. I tried
if deleting thebat.exe and after that copying the new thebat.exe would
help to solve this, but no. I even make new shortcuts every time I
install a new(er) version. But after the computer has been turned of
for a rather long period (night), the problem seems to have gone here
almost completely. I am reading and typing for almost an hour now and
not one AV!

One other strange thing just happened when I was looking at an attached
screenshot (png), thebat just closed/ended??

--
cheers,
Henk

 Current beta is 3.0.9.11 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: