Hi TB Beta list members,

1) Define Ctrl+Enter as shortcut

   I am unable to assign Ctrl+Enter to any shortcut or button,
   although it already exists as a defined shortcut. I am used to
   using Ctrl+Enter to finish editing an email and have it placed in
   the outbox. Now it is hard coded to "Send now" and cannot be
   changed.

2) Unable to globally use Ctrl+J for Mark as Junk

   I want to do this, as it is obviously much easier to use. However,
   the Ticker / folder view doesn't have access to the
   MailerForm_shortcuts set used to define the Main interface
   shortcuts. The MessageListViewer_Shortcuts set is the only set
   available in that situation. The shortcut definer there doesn't
   allow me to set Ctrl+J for the Mark as Junk function. I guess
   because it's already in use. But it shouldn't be. These are not
   mutually exclusive areas.

3) Scroll bar

   All scroll bars everywhere seem to be out-of-whack. They all show
   slack scroll areas - the ScrollRange is set beyond the bounds of
   the list / view. If you drag any scroll bar to the bottom of the
   track, the list / window scrolls well beyond the end of data.

4) Headers in message/folder view

   If I right click on a message header and slide into the headers
   sub-menu, none of the currently shown header items are selected. If
   I select an item, the currently shown headers all vanish to be
   replaced by the single selected option. If I carry on and select
   the headers I want displayed, the selection list does not survive
   closing the window.

5) Missing navigation functions

   I did moan about this one before. All versions of TB before 3.0.9
   included a view previous / next message in navigation. I really
   miss this. I mean, previous / next in list is a pretty basic
   function! It's up / right in terms of arrow keys while in the list,
   sure. But without it being a named / in the menu as a function, the
   operations cannot be performed while the message list does not have
   the focus. This is important. Honest!

6) AV errors - not logged in except.log

   Now - let's see. Sometimes these cascade. Sometimes I can get in
   long enough to close, but it gets nasty errors on exit. This lot
   ended up in a hard loop:

     AV @ 0057EC97 ... read of 2B203042
     AV @ 00B4C613 ... read of 0000025C
     AV @ 00B72C96 ... read of 000001CC
     AV @ 03853E42 ... read of 00013006 (not in The Bat)
     AB @ 00000000 ... read of 00000000 (looping)

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.9.11 Return on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.11 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: