> I used to have ctrl+R for reply from the main window, now it has to be
> ctrl+enter, its beginning to annoy me.. Im gonn have a look for us
I've discovered that you can mess with the mainform.def file and that
works, kind of. However it gets overwritten with each new version so
it might pay to take a copy and 'diff' it with the new one when you
get a new version from RitLabs.

--
Stuart Hemming

Using The Bat! v3.0.9.10 Return on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service
Pack 2 Aided by BayesIt! 0.7.12 Pre-release, MyGate v1.0, rss2pop3
v1.2, SpamPal v1.70, MyMacros 1.11a and Universal Macro eXtender
2.1.1119 rc6 special.

As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.11 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: