Het was op vrijdag 1 april 2005 om 19:35 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'The
Bat! 3.0.9.12 Return is now available' :

Hallo Stuart,

___\/___
  o/\o

C>>  to close and restart thebat for my other messages to show up again.

SC> After I do a search and press escape the Seach box disappears. (I have
SC> the Quick Search toolbar turned off) In order to return to view all
SC> messages you have to return the focus to the message list and then
SC> press excape again.

 Bingo!
 THAT works.... thanks.

--
regards,
 Cees

Kids - They're not sleeping, they're recharging!
The Bat! 3.0.9.12 Return [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600
Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.12 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: