Hello Peter,

Peter Ouwehand wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

>> As I gather it, this is not a complete list of issues reported for
>> the pre-betas, right?

> I'm sure it isn't, as Boris and I can't check everything. There's always
> some things that are of less interest to me/us or things I/we don't use
> (like PGP).

I don't use IMAP and PGP, and therefore can't test these things. And I
must admit, that I surely missed some things.
But I hope other's will support and update the list, with their own bugs
or bugs I/we have missed.

> PS: Boris, in case you don't agree to the above, correct me.

I agree with you, just wanted add a bit :-).

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is 3.0.9.12 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: