Hello Francis,

  A reminder of what Francis Dhumes typed on:
  April 2, 2005 at 16:25:11 GMT +0200

FD> (changing subject, nothing do with BT 0004286)
FD> Hello Stuart,

FD> Le samedi 2 avril 2005 à 15:48:06, you wrote :

SC>> Here in pre-view mode the button works as it should. In folder view I
SC>> had it set to view as pane.
FD> Not confirmed.
Are you saying you can't get the button to work at all in pre-view
mode.
SC>> I then changed it under  View/attachments/Button. The pane disappeared and
no button.
FD> Not confirmed: I have got the button.
This must depend on how you had it set before.
<snip>
SC>>  There is no check mark beside the selection in the menu.
SC>> Confirmations?
FD> I confirm: the button is present, no pane, but "pane" is checked.
FD> Check "button": reopen menu, "Button" is checked.
FD> Close  TB!,  open  TB!,  reopen  menu:  "Pane"  is  checked but button
FD> displayed.
Seems there is some work to do yet.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.0.9.12 Return
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195

 Current beta is 3.0.9.12 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: