On Sunday, April 3, 2005, at 22:05:05 [UTC-0600] (Sunday, April 3, 2005
06:05 my local time) hggdh wrote:

> My personal view is that an e-mail client should frown on using a
> 'From:' address that is not configured under a valid account. In other
> words, the 'Reply-To' header field has to be a valid reference when
> the e-mail leaves the e-mail client.

Using common folders (I think they are that what you mean) with different
SMTP servers and matching appropriate accounts is possible by reply
template. Place in this template a series of %IF macros like:

%IF:"%OTOADDR"="your_addr_account1":"%ACCOUNT='account1'"

It should resolve your problem with sending replies matched to 'valid'
accounts and servers. Of course, if your address is in BCC field then
this method fails. In such a case The Bat! will use default account.

Zygmunt Wereszczynski
(Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
with BayesIt! 0.8.0 Release)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.12 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: