At a spelling of this letter of any user has not suffered, Boris!
I have seen your words to Andrey On a subject "The Bat! 3.0.9.11 Return: choose
language", Which went to me during 38 сек.

>> When I choose Russian thus language of the interface of the
>> program does not vary in the menu. Confirm whether or not?
BA> Here, translation of menu needs a restart of TheBat!
At restart absolutely has changed nothing!

--
:devil: Ave Satanas!, Abaddon from Hell
e-mail: izakaron[dog]gmail.com

 Current beta is 3.0.9.12 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information:
  • Re[3... Bondarev ™ [aka Baphomet®]
    • ... Александр®
      • ... Roelof Otten