Hi Charlene,

on Sun, 3 Apr 2005 22:10:51 +0200GMT, you wrote:

CF> a short moment ago I had no unread mail in my incoming folder. Sudden,
CF> the mailticker started up and is showing 3 unread mails from sender
CF> named "-1b" with the subject -not kidding- "30th Dec 1899". When I click
CF> on it, TB opens an empty viewer field, with "no message selected" in the
CF> center.

I sometimes have the same here too in connection with virtual folders.
They usually go away by focusing the respective folder again.

I didn't dare yet to try 3.0.9.x, or at least not for long, but this
bug seems to be existent in 3.0.2.10 already... hmm

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.0.2.10 :beta: on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195,
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1800MHz, 512 MB RAM

 Current beta is 3.0.9.12 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: