>> 2. Drop down beside the new message icon does not group the names in a
>> group.  Just one long list.

> I've always known TB to produce just one long list, but perhaps that may
> have something to do with my Address Book that is different than yours.

My address book contains a series of groups.  In each group, I've
indicated that some are to be automatically added to the pop up.
Hence, I get groups which break down into individuals beside each of
the groups in the drop down.

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings
Principal, The Desk

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: