Hello Peter,

  A reminder of what Peter Hampf on TBBETA typed on:
  01 April 2005 at 12:21:40 GMT +0200

PH> Maybe it can help if a lot of 1&1 customers will call the help center and
bomb them
PH> with complaints!

 That'll only work if 1&1 customers have your problem. I've been using them
 for years and have never had, neither do I have now any problem sending or
 receiving... And I've not has to change any settings.

 I've tried sending with 9.10, 11, 12 and now 13 and all send fine with 1&1
 as my provider.

 The only issue I have with 9.13 so far is it refuses to accept my S/MIME
 certificate as valid.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.11 Return

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: