Hi tbbeta,

a week ago (Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:42:06) I mentioned a problem concerning
encoding and IMAP.
I'm afraid this message has no reply. :(

Is nobody using IMAP? ;)

,----- [ mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ] -----------------

`-----

--
Regards,
Manuel, (http://www.manuel-breitfeld.de)

The Bat! 3.0.9.13 Return, Windows XP Prof. 5.1 Build 2600 SP2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: