Hello Martin,

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:42:01 +0100 GMT(4/10/2005, 10:42 AM -0600 GMT),
per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Martin Webster on tbbeta wrote:

> If you want to display a custom header in the the preview pane (e.g.
> X-Spam-Status) you first create an entry under Preferences; Messages;
> Message Headers. However, the new header isn't available without a
> restart. Can anyone confirm?

Confirmed

> Also, I note that the header area is of fixed size, i.e. only three
> headers are viable at any one time. Is this intentional?

Not confirmed.

From the main window with a 'Full Account Tree' selected I have noticed
the text for the 'Headers' menu under View is missing, and by selecting
or un-selecting a header does not work. However if I right click on the
header pane from the main window with a 'Full Account Tree' selected
that I can change the headers viewed. Also from the 'Edit Mail Message'
I can View | select new header and use the scroll bar to see it in the
header area.

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v3.0.9.13 Return on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: