Hello Roelof!

On Monday, April 11, 2005, 10:51 AM, you wrote:

MB>> However, "**Unknown**" is not on the menu I see. Just "Stamdard"
MB>> [I should have typed "Standard"--MB] and "Formatting" and
MB>> "Customise".

> It is on my list (as only item), at first I had some things as
> 'standard' and 'configuration', but after I customized the standard
> toolbar I'm only seeing the **unknown**, so I guess you could call
> this a bug report.

Indeed, a bug report.

I shall wait a little longer, to see who else will comment in this
thread, and then I shall add a note to
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4205

calling Maxim's attention to this entire thread.

> What I did was adding a toolbar (called 'new toolbar') added  'mark as
> junk to it and assigned a shortcut to it. And everything was fine.
> Afterwards I decided that I didn't need  another toolbar as I don't
> show any of them, so I deleted my new toolbar.
> Then I added 'mark as junk' to the standard toolbar and again assigned
> my shortcut (Ctrl+F12) to it.
> No the toolbars are unavailable from the main screen, though I can
> still access them from the editor, the address book and the view
> folder screen.

Thanks a million for adding this further information. Perhaps some of
this will get fixed before we are offered v. .14. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.0.9.13 Return on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: