Hello Stuart,

On 12 April 2005, 13:14 you wrote:

>> How about making some change to the icon next to account name in the
>> status bar - bottom left corner?

> Alternatively, allow the user to define a colour to associate with the
> various statuses. That way those not interested in this functionality
> can left the selections as the default (black) for all of them and no
> one needs lose any screen real estate.

That's why I suggested the current icon... no loss of "screen real
estate". Moreover, using colour with folders is not an option since
that's how you define additional tabs: All, Unread, Virtual, Lists
etc.

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"Through the unknown remembered gate." T S ELIOT

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.9.13 Return
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: