Hi Matt

> I am still getting the random empty message, 0 byte size, with headers
> only on my IMAP accounts. I have confirmed that I can see the same
> messages just fine with alternate IMAP clients.

> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4310  <---submitted on 3/16/05

> Still a HUGE issue. Anyone else seeing this?

Oh yeah - bigtime. All attachments are 0 bytes. It's very
disappointing to me to have to fire up Thunderbird to run IMAP
attachments. the only thing I'd like to do with Thunderbird is make
Thunderbird Soup.

Been meaning to post this. A bit more important than icons, I'd say.

--
Neal Laugman

Using The Bat! v3.0.9.13 Return and BayesIt! 0.8.0 Release on Win2000 SP4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: