Hello Peter,

> the context menu in the message overview window contains a partially blank
> line under "New [spaces] Ctrl+N" which only displays "[spaces] Enter". If
> you move the mouse over this line, even the word "Enter" disappears,
> resulting in a totally blank line.

If by "message overview window" you mean "message list pane", then I can
confirm

And I can add that selecting (clicking) on this blank line opens a
folder view window.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.15 Return on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: