Hello 9Val,

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:05:47 +0300 GMT(4/13/2005, 2:05 PM -0600 GMT),
per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 9Val wrote:

> IMPORTANT:
> If  you  don't  have  any  antivirus  installed,  uncheck all items in
> Options/Preferences/Antivirus

I have AVG 7 free installed so I left the following checked:

- check incoming mail for viruses

- check attachments for viruses before opening them from TB!

- check attachments before the user saves them to disk

- check outgoing mail for viruses

...<snip>

> [-]  If  there  were set an option to check objects for viruses and no
>      antivirus  plugins were installed, The Bat! did report that the object
>      "was  checked  for viruses and no viruses where found", when no actual
>      checking took place.
> [-] (#0001001) ANTIVIRUS - Bad string is used, if is a message deleted
>     by AV

I can't send email nor can I save the message in the outbox. I get the
following error:

,----- [ error on Ctrl+Enter or click 'put message in the outbox' or F2 ]
| ---------------------------
| Edit Mail Message -> 9Val <tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com>
| ---------------------------
| The anti-virus has reported an error, the file cannot be checked for viruses.
| ---------------------------
| OK
`-----

After un-checking options I can send this email, however I'm up the
proverbial creek without a paddle and MUST revert to v3.0.9.13. :-(

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v3.0.9.15 Return on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.15 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: