Hello Greg!

On Sunday, April 17, 2005, 11:00 AM, you wrote:

> This should help you narrow the
> problem down if you are able to receive with both AV & FW off.

As I just posted, it was the Sygate Firewall. However, when I sent the
post I got the cascading AVs, "Address 7C901010." Although the post
did get sent.

I've found a place to verify some settings in Sygate--that it's my
current .exe and that the ports are smtp 25 and pop3 110.

This is a test to see if that helped. If not, I'm off to get Kerio.

But, I think the developers should take note and make TB! work with
Sygate, as it has done flawlessly, up until beta versions .15 and .16.

Thanks for all the patient help!!

Mary
The Bat 3.0.9.16 Return on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.16 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: