Hi Alto Speckhardt,

Sunday, April 17, 2005
you let us know -at least in parts- :
> Hi,

> when you receive a PGP-crypted mail it's not possible to delete a
> attachment in it. I therefore wonder if it is possible to decrypt the
> mail, save it decrypted (in place of the crypted original) and delete
> the attachment then?

> Could that be realized in the coming versions?

Since you're using PGP I could see an attachment containing all the list
footer rubbish in a txt-file and delete it :-)
Not confirmed.
Or did i miss something?

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

Using The Bat! v3.0.9.16 Return on
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Using VF, no macros, no virus scan.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.16 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: