Hello Everyone!

The division between the message listings and the details in the Mail
Dispatcher is not conserved for me in beta v. 3.0.9.17.

I drag it to set it. It stays for that session.

Next time I invoke "Get New Mail" and the Connection Centre brings up
the Mail Dispatcher, the Details pane has scooted back up, so that
only two of the available messages show.

However, this is a weird aspect:

Presently I have the account set to "Periodically check mail every 9
minutes." So, when the automatic mail check happens, my pane settings
remain as I last dragged them to be.

Anyone else encountering this instability?

It's minor, but annoying for me, since I manually look at every
message as a part of my privacy/security procedures.

This capability is one of the best things about TB!, so far as I am
concerned. And what happened?

I thought I had only two messages, told Mail Dispatcher to transfer
them, and 13 were transferred without my looking at them.

Of course, now I know to drag the dividing line between the Mail
Dispatcher message list and its details down until I see white space.
So I won't get caught again, unless I'm too sleepy to remember.

All the same, I would like to have it stably remaining at the division
I last made.

Is there a way to do this, or have I found a bug?

Mary
The Bat 3.0.9.17 Return on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.17 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: