Hello Kian,

  A reminder of what Kian Andersen on TBBETA typed on:
  20 April 2005 at 09:57:45 GMT +0200

KA> I'm also using the 32Bit colour settings,
KA> so that's not it

 Just a thought that was all.

 Want me to send my icon file to try? Don't think it'll help as it's the
 standard one that came with the 3.0.9.xx updates but it may be worth a
 try.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.17 Return Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.17 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: