Hello beta testers.

 I have found the following issues with the latest beta (after testing
 for 10 mins) - confirmations would be nice:

 #   IMAP mailboxes are connected to/refreshed on startup although this
     has been "unticked".

 #   Parked messages/drafts in Outboxes bold them. Icon wrong (old
     "parked" icon and not "draft" icon).

 #   I still cannot delete parked messages in local Outbox for IMAP
     accounts - they _are_ moved to IMAP remote Trash but aren't removed
     from local Outbox.

     text is wrapped and under other text strings.

 #   This is almost certainly known: Old keyboard shortcuts are not
     migrated.

 What I like:

 #   IMAP mailboxes seem to be bolded immediately when new mail arrives.
     But I need more testing to be sure.

 Questions:

 #   I suppose the "sort by thread" will be split up in "sort by
     reference only" and "sort by reference and subject" - this would be
     nice as I correspond with a lot of users of the broken e-mailer,
     Outlook and for them, I need the combined mode. However, would it
     be possible to show combined modes more cleverly, i.e. with more
     levels? I get: