Hello Peter,

Peter Ouwehand wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   When you delete the last message of a folder in folder view, folder
>   view don't close automatically but stays open. (Bug because I don't see
>   the sence of empty folder view and it was auto closed in earlier
>   versions).

confirmed.

> - <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   Follow button in Finder is broken, while right clicking on the message
>   and selecting Follow from context menu works fine.

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Status-bar pop-ups in Edit Mail Message window:
>   1. Open an Edit Mail Message window.
>   2. LMB or RMB in the account or character-set pane in the status bar both
> show
>      the pop-up lists.
>   3. RMB in the column:row pane.
>   4. Now LMB in the account or character-set pane again, the pop-up list will
> not
>      be shown. RMB works fine though. After using RMB, LMB works again.

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   The "Main menu" of Quick Templates window is called Standard and has
>   a X (to close). This isn't a good idea, as I have no clue to get
>   these container back (once closed) without deleting the tbuser.def.
>   (Note: You only can see this, if you drag and drop the "Main menu" out
>   of the Quick Templates window).

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   [View | Character Set] doesn't list available character sets.
>   Besides 'None' (one or two times) only 'Auto detect' and 'Set as Default'
>   are available.
>   In Main, View Folder and Message Finder windows.
>   3.0.9.17:
>   Fixed, except for the 2 times 'None' in the View Folder window.

Can't confirm, where exactly should they be?

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   [View | Attached Files] after a restart always indicates 'Show as Pane'
> although
>   the actual option used is 'Show as Button'.
>   In Main, View Folder and Message Finder windows.

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   View Folder window: Message list context menu is missing the 'Open   Enter'
> option
>   (displayed bold, as it is the default action).

Confirmed - this is a bug because it's a sensless limitation - and
double click on message works fine :-).

>   Message Finder window: Message list context menu 'Open   Enter' option
> should be
>   displayed bold, as it is the default action.

confirmed.

 - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   greater-than sign printed as &gt;
>   3.0.9.18:
>   - appears to be fixed using HP-LJ-4L
>   - not fixed using Jaws PDF Creator
confirmed if you print the text part, not confirmed, if you print HTML
part. Using PDF Creator 0.8.1 RC6 GPLGhostscript.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Name column in account tree auto expand, which can't be stopped.

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   You can't switch the tabs in [Options|Quick Templates|New] using Ctrl + Tab

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Message Finder Folders tab: 'Look in' is not working

confirmed.

> - <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   In context menu of Folder View: "Reply to All quoting selected text"
>   is missing
>   Also missing in context menu from the Main window.

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   In Customise|Available Items|mEdit
>   there are two entries "Left", one with icon and one without - guess one
>   is enough.
>   In Customise|Available Items|PopMgr
>   there seems to be lot of duplicates of Read|Receive|Delete|open

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Interface problem concerning change from Alt+1 to Alt+0 and
>   view-modes. No pattern to reproduce though.
>   3.0.9.15/3.0.9.16: not yet encountered, didn't happen often either.

Fixed for me.

> - <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   "part size" text jump to left of attachment button, if you switch
>   between two mails which have attachements.

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   'View folder' window [View | Memo auto view] menu:
>   Isn't correct updated, if you close memo auto view with ESC
>   3.0.9.15: also not when using the X.

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Customize menu isn't resize able, but that would be very useful and it
>   seems that it should be resize able.
>   3.0.9.13
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Available items pane is a too narrow

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   The favorite entries are not correctly represented, introduced in
>   v3.0.9.1 - see attach.

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   View|Display|Advanced Filtering - Nothing happens

confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   If you have a (HTML)table in editor, chose a field and change
>   alignment of it. Works a few times, but then it stops to work correct.
>   Just play around a like:
>   Start TheBat! and Open Editor (HTML/Plain text editor)
>   Insert table (2x2)
>   Insert text (asdf)
>   Select "center" (using button bar)
>   Select "left" (using button bar)
>   Select "center" (using button bar)
>   Text doesn't go into the middle
>   3.0.9.17:
>   It takes a few more cycles to get the same error.

Not fixed completely:

Start TheBat! and Open Editor (HTML/Plain text editor)
Insert table (2x2)
Insert text 123
Select field below (with mouse) and insert 456
Select "center" (using button bar)
BUG: Text "456" don't move, but stay left
Force "456" to move into center, by clicking "right" and "center"
Select "123" with mouse and select "center"
Select "456" again
BUG: "456" jumps left again.

Always reproducible here.

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: