Hi,

9> Hello All,

9> IMPORTANT:  tbuser.def now should be stored in mail directory, keep it
9> in  mind,  if  you  want to keep all customization you made in current
9> beta
9> The Bat! 3.0.9.18 Return is now available from:
9> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

I've   just  tried  the  betas  for the first time. Not a single AV so
far.

I've  noticed  a  glitch  though. For instance, if I choose "Save view
mode  to..."  from  the context menu after changing a column width the
column will be reset to the initial size.

The  only  way I found to save the new size is to move from one folder
to  another  and  answer  affirmatively  to  the  "view  mode changed"
question.

Goncalo Farias

Promote rape,robbery & murder...join the ACLU.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: